As members of the Justice Tech Association, we have responsibilities to our industry, customers, the public, and the JTA. We strive to:
- Drive innovation of accessible technology to help people navigate legal matters and meaningfully better their lives.
- Actively promote, encourage and maintain the highest level of integrity and ethical business conduct.
- Commit to delivering high quality products and services.
- Prioritize consumer interest and mitigating consumer harm in our businesses.
- Commit to legal and regulatory compliance, data privacy, and transparency.
- Encourage and advocate for innovative business models that include alternatives to representation by a lawyer.
- Support the collective success of the direct-to-consumer Justice Tech sector.