Our mission is to democratize the consumer legal experience through the use of technology for the public good. We seek to grow, shape, and organize the emerging Justice Tech market to demonstrate how technology can provide affordable, accessible solutions to people facing everyday legal issues. We also support industry and policy leaders, businesses, and broader initiatives to empower consumers and advance access to, and engagement with, legal help.
We aim to drive social impact by harnessing a collective voice for regulatory reform, building inclusive, interdisciplinary teams, sharing reliable data, and using technology to automate, simplify, and increase access to legal services.
- Establish, foster, and provide access to a centralized Justice Tech ecosystem and community network.
- Act as a resource for investors and financial supporters exploring Justice Tech funding opportunities.
- Amplify awareness of the sector and its players.
- Present a collective voice to boost impact and advocate for regulatory reform.
- Encourage and provide support for innovative approaches that reduce disproportionate impact and inequitable distribution of legal services.
- Tap into the opportunity created by the 77% of legal issues unresolved by a lawyer.
- We drive innovation of accessible technology to help people navigate legal matters and meaningfully better their lives.
- We commit to professional integrity and delivering high quality products and services.
- We prioritize consumer interest and mitigating consumer harm in our businesses.
- We are committed to legal and regulatory compliance, data privacy, and transparency.
- We encourage and advocate for innovative business models that include alternatives to representation by a lawyer.
- We support the collective success of the direct-to-consumer Justice Tech sector.
Want the latest JTA updates? Sign up here.